**SERIOUSLY THO**
Make sure to Bookmark this page incase my youtube account suddenly disappears!! (Welp it just means I got banned again, duh)

Thursday 8 June 2017

Quanzhi Fashi Episode 3 ENG SUB

Hey guyssss! So im back here for with my QZFS eps!
U never know when my youtube account can get removed so always check out here if im dead in youtube ! x)


Welp just gonna give this blog a try n see if it'll get CR removed too lol. 


So here's EP 3 just for fun :D 

If there're any improvements or thoughts about the vid or subs be sure to lemme know in the comments!
Will upload the rest ASAP! cheers!

MIRROR 1 HERE
MIRROR 
2 HERE

Subbing every episode takes lot of effort FFS seriously!! :<
Support me at  Patreon if  you liked the subs!

𝕀 𝕄𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝔹𝔸ℕℕ𝔼𝔻 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼. π”½π•†π•ƒπ•ƒπ•†π•Ž 𝕄𝔼 𝕆ℕ (
ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂ𝕂 π”Ήπ”Όπ•ƒπ•†π•Ž)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mizu for subbing this awesome anime. I really enjoy the anime and I'm happy you are subbing it for other who don't understand chinese. This is way better than having to learn a whole language just to understand :3. I give you my full support and I hope you continue to fan sub this amazing anime. - Ren

    ReplyDelete