**SERIOUSLY THO**
Make sure to Bookmark this page incase my youtube account suddenly disappears!! (Welp it just means I got banned again, duh)

Thursday 8 June 2017

Quanzhi Fashi Episode 2 ENG SUB

Hey guys lemme know if this is actually viewable, cause this blog will probably be my only backup if my utube account gets killed! 

Be sure to follow my Facebook / Youtube (while its still alive) for more updates! x)

Here's episode 2 btw! 

NOTE THAT MY UPLOADS ARE NOT IN ORDER!

Cheers! :D



MIRROR 
1 HERE
MIRROR 
2 HERE

Subbing every episode takes lot of effort FFS seriously!! :<
Support me at  Patreon if  you liked the subs!

𝕀 𝕄𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝔹𝔸ℕℕ𝔼𝔻 𝔸ℕ𝕐𝕋𝕀𝕄𝔼. π”½π•†π•ƒπ•ƒπ•†π•Ž 𝕄𝔼 𝕆ℕ (
ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂ𝕂 π”Ήπ”Όπ•ƒπ•†π•Ž)

2 comments:

  1. really just wanted to say how much i appretiate all of your subs! Thank you very much mizu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesnt work anymore sadness

    ReplyDelete